Event Manager Role – London - £29,000 + Overtime
Role: Event Manager (Operations)
Salary: £29,000 + Overtime
Amazing opportunity to join one of London’s leading catering companies, renowned for their modern and flawless events with creative and delicious food.
This is a start to finish hands on event management role with a focus on account management. A chance to work with a well-established and exceptional event company.
- Maintaining and building relationships with key accounts.
- Create timely and precise written event proposals, including pricing structure.
- Attend tastings, venue meetings and site visits.
- Full operational event planning, including booking and training staff and organising equipment.
- Liaise with the kitchen team throughout the planning process
- Be familiar and follow all the venue regulations and ensure the team is fully briefed.
- Assist in the running of the events, be flexible in assisting colleagues with larger events.
- Produce all admin including quotes, invoices, PNL analysis and ensure they are filed correctly.
- Represent the company at industry events
- Have strong communication skill and ensure communication is maintained through all departments.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact with your updated CV to have a Confidential chat! Or feel free to call on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job