Event Manager - Part Time
Reporting to a Regional Senior Manager, you will be:
• Taking responsibility for the successful delivery of flagship events in the North West, including an annual dinner and conference, as well as many other events
• Working closely with the Regional Senior manager, to ensure all suitable sponsorship opportunities are identified and maximised.
• Planning and delivering marketing campaigns for all events to ensure attendance is as high as possible.
• Providing regular financial reporting to track budgeting.
What We're Looking For:
• Candidates must be from a professional services, financial services, B2B, or equivalent background. My client will not consider candidates without this experience.
• Excellent and engaging communication skills
• Proven experience of building internal and external relationships
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Quarterly travel to London is required for this role, along with some flexibility as there will be a requirement to work some early mornings/later evenings when events require it.
Salary Advertised is FTE
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jonathan on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'