Event Manager - Events Agency
"An incentive is a bullet, a key, often a tiny thing that can make the biggest difference."
Our client is a leading creative conference and incentive agency that handles thousands of exciting proposals for a variety of event production and management projects for a wide range of corporate associations and SME’s. They offer honest and creative advice whilst appreciating timescales and budgets and delivering all this at the highest standard possible from start to finish.
The role will involve putting proposals together and meeting clients. You will be juggling a large amount of enquiries and liaising with suppliers and venues. Communication is key in the role as you will be working closely with a close-knit team. Ideally you will have at least 5 years hands on event management experience.
The role incorporates all aspects of organising conference and incentives from brief to reconciliation and the successful candidate will need to be highly organised and personable with excellent attention to detail.
Conference and Incentive Events Manager
· To respond to client requests
· To generate new business leads
· To maximise every sales opportunity
· To attend client meetings
· To assist other members of the team and work alongside the projects and product development teams to ensure smooth delivery
The Ideal Candidate
· You will be required to have the intellectual capability and knowledge to develop credible, client focused and solution based approaches to client briefs.
· You will be well organised, creative, outgoing and happy to work as part of a small team and on your own
· You will enjoy talking to people and will have excellent customer service skills.
· Your role will include taking event briefs from clients, providing solutions by writing proposals and building client relationships.
· Previous sales/marketing experience or events experience
· A lively personality and professional outlook is essential as is a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed.
· You will be able to work in a calm and organised manner when under the pressure of tight deadlines and clients demands, with a desire to go the extra mile.
This role would also suit: Event Manager, Senior Event Manager, Conference and Incentive ve Event Manager, Senior Event Co-ordinator, Senior Event Planner, Event Planner, Junior Event Manager, Account Executive, Project Executive, Conference and Incentive Project Manager, C&I Events Manager, C&I Event Planner
- Account Executive
- Event Manager
- Project Executive
- Conference and incentive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'