Job Title: Event IT Project Manager
Location: Buntingford, UK
Salary: 24k - £35k Depending on experience
Attend2IT provides event IT solutions for both large and small events. From Wi-Fi, CCTV, Phones to ticketing and EPoS we are responsible for the infrastructure at sites across Europe. Including Brighton Pride, Southampton Boat Show and large corporate shows.
Due to continued growth in its operations, attend2IT require Project Managers to work out of our Buntingford office and as a Field Engineer across the UK with occasional travel to Europe. Working on many projects including large outdoor shows, small internet delivery and corporate events.
Event IT Project Manager Role & responsibilities:
- All aspects of Client liaison, from initial phone call and quotes to onsite delivery
- Overseeing Prepping and kit configuration in the warehouse
- Installation of equipment at smaller shows
- Managing an install team at larger shows
- Assisting on larger shows in the UK and Europe
- Office hours are normally around 9am - 5pm. However onsite working hours need to be flexible based on customer requirements. Typically, attend2IT site teams work a 10 hour day during build and 12 hours during shows. The events industry can be demanding on your time and you will be required to work away from home for periods of up to 1 week.
Event IT Project Manager Requirements:
- Event Experience
- Basic/Good knowledge and understanding of Computer Networking
- Full driving license
- Good positive attitude to work and a desire to learn
- Good customer service
We will provide training on all the equipment used so previous experience is not required but may be helpful if you have had experience with any of the following:
- Ruckus and other Wi-Fi products
- VMWareESXi, VoIP, Linux
- CCTV, PDQs, EPOS,
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a friendly collaborative environment, on multiple projects simultaneously. The job would ideally be suitable for an Senior Audio Visual Technician or Event Project Manager with IT knowledge or somebody looking for a similar role in the events industry.
Event IT Project Manager benefits:
- £24k - £35k Depending on experience
- 45 Hours per week
- 25 Holiday days
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button!
- Audio Visual Support
- Professional Audio
- Wireless Networking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'