Exhibition Operations Executive
A leading public sector events’ company is looking for a talented Event Operations Executive to join a busy team and manage the operations for a portfolio of large-scale exhibitions. Be a part of a growing business experiencing cultural change with great hours of work, pension, and holidays!
Join a fast paced B2B commercial event business based in Central London. The company run over 650 events a year including exhibitions and summits - to conferences, briefings and training courses. The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience working on exhibitions and large-scale events.
- Supporting the Operations Manage on all pre-event and onsite operational tasks to deliver multiple trade exhibitions throughout the year.
- Managing multiple contractor schedules for various elements for the event
- Day-to-day administrative support to the Operations Team. Create documents prior to going on-site.
- Exhibitor Liaison. Writing, producing and updating exhibitor manuals. Ensuring all sponsorship orders are clearly reviewed. Providing exceptional customer service.
- Budget control, ensuring the show is within agreed budget parameters. Raising POs and chasing invoices.
- Innovation- looking for new ideas and putting forward your recommendations. Visiting new shows and writing follow up reports where required.
- Highly organised event organiser with some proven experience in exhibitions
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an unflappable nature
- Confident and strong communicator. Perfect written English.
- Strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and work accurately under pressure
- Degree educated - an Event Management degree would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity if you have some events experience and are looking for the next step. Immediate start for the right candidate. Apply now.
- Event Management
- Event Planning