A leading public sector events’ company is looking for a meticulously organised Event Executive to join a busy team and manage the operations for their own portfolio of conferences and training courses.
Joining a fast paced B2B commercial conference business, currently going through a period of transition and growth, the ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience of organising B2B events.
- Venue and supplier management - including venue sourcing, on-site setup and logistics
- Event documentation production - collating all event documentation, proof reading and producing attendee lists
- Budget and Financial management - managing individual event budgets
- Database, Delegate and Event website management - dealing with general event enquiries
- Onsite management - including health and safety arrangements.
- Highly organised event organiser with some proven experience in a B2B events environment
- Office software savvy - in particular Outlook and Excel.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an unflappable nature
- Confident and strong communicator
- Strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and work accurately under pressure
- Degree educated - an Event Management degree would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity if you have some events experience and are looking for the next step. Immediate start for the right candidate. Apply now.
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Microsoft Office