A fantastic new role for a senior exhibition professional to join a sector-leading exhibition organiser. This is an exciting Event Director position on a hugely successful exhibition, based in central London.
We're looking for an experienced Event Director to join a sector-leading portfolio of events. You'll be working in a positive, inviting environment within a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Event Manager or Director who wishes to drive the growth of a thriving and expanding sector.
You'll take full responsibility for the production, marketing and logistics of the expo. The focus is on delivering and developing innovative content and features as well as leading the production team on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the exhibition from execution to growth year-on-year
- P&L responsibilities
- Identifying growth avenues year-on-year
- Driving and implementing growth strategy
- Responsible for the development and innovation of the event
- Driving the content creation that will meet the commercial needs of the event
- Signing off the marketing strategy and overseeing the marketing activities
- Overseeing the operations and logistics of each show before, during and after the event
- Supporting the Sales Director and the sales team to ensure the sponsorship revenue targets are met
- Driving the market analysis, competitor checks and research
- Maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders of each event
- Be responsible for the general success of the expo from content, design, to the audience on the day and the exhibitors
In order to be successful, you'll require:
- An extremely strong exhibition background. You'll need exhibition DNA - this is NOT the job for a large-scale conference expert
- Experience in managing the content and programming - understanding the balance of making the content excellent and adding value for exhibitors
- Strong commercial understanding and ability to put together growth plans for expos
- Clear understanding of marketing, communication and PR
- Knowledge and experience in putting together large expos; from production to sales, marketing and logistics
- Strong research skills and ability to quickly digest new information
- The ability to lead and recruit, establish and retain a strong team with a strong team culture
- The ability to get your hands dirty but also take a strategic view, with the ability to flit seamlessly between granular detail and soaring like an eagle
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- The ability to be self-motivated, professional and focused in all aspects of work
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Comfortable with accountability at a senior level
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This organiser is a leader within its sector with huge aspirations for future growth and a positive forecast.
- The salary on offer is £65,000 - £80,000
The role is based at the client's offices in central London.
- Large Scale Events
- Trade Show
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job