Our client based in Hammersmith is looking for an Events and Networking Coordinator to take ownership of events coordination and support the success of our Corporate events and networking.
As an Events Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering and supporting both internal and external shows and exhibitions. This will involve managing all coordinating of the shows and exhibitions, as well as administration, marketing and the external relationships.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Corporate Events and Networking
- Support the event year planning ensuring that the plans are executed
- Achieving lead & income targets and corresponding KPI’s set out for the individual events
- Reporting events to measure impact on the company and income
Event and Networking Identification
- Work with Sales/Partnerships/Trading to identify events in line with verticals and the company objectives
- Identify and support attendance/entrance to awards and networking opportunities to maximise lead generation
- Planning, developing and executing sponsored events, networks, conferences and working with the hosts & suppliers for these events
- Sourcing and contacting venues and exhibition halls, visiting and preparing the event layouts
- Ensuring that suppliers are managed and SLA’s (where applicable) are developed
- Co-ordinating accommodation and travel for internal and key external parties
- Attending all exhibitions, conferences and shows (travel is required)
- Working with the Sales/Partnership/Trading team to develop a marketing communication strategy for (including but not limited to): The Database, Partners, Clients and Media
- Working with marketing to ensure effective digital marketing and websites
- Working with partners in setting up shows and arranging attendees
- Work with Marketing & Content to develop PR, awareness and advertising of shows and exhibitions
- Working with marketing on relationship and delivery of artworks from designers, printers, collateral suppliers to produce marketing materials: leaflets, banners, giveaways, invitations etc.
- Taking ownership of post-show surveys: partner, attended clients and clients who did not attend
- Works with marketing in developing social media awareness (pre, post and during the show)
- Highly Effective time management and good organisational skills
- Good level of Commercial Awareness
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Events industry
- Effective, well developed communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the CRM, MS Office applications, emails and the internet
- Good progression and development in Pareto (Developing a minimum)
- Effective, well developed communication skills – verbal and written with ability to present data to a group
- Negotiation skills are essential
- Ability to build a wide network of external and internal contacts
- Results driven & strives for excellence
- Effective planning and good organisational skills
- Effective time management
- Assertive and capable of negotiating to deliver agreed show KPI’s & Targets and joint customer value
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'