An exciting opportunity for a talented Event Logistics Manager, looking for a challenge in their events career delivering a large portfolio of conferences and workshops for a global organisation.
Working for one of the world’s leading knowledge providers, our client creates and delivers highly specialised global events.
The Logistics Manager is responsible for end-to-end event logistics on a large portfolio of training workshops and conferences in London and globally- including Middle East, United States, Asia and Europe. You’ll be travelling internationally about once a month.
The role will Include
- Venue Sourcing
- Managing travel arrangements
- Liaising with speakers, delegates, suppliers, conference producers, and venues
- Arranging all the materials for each event
- Establish and submit forecasts for each event
- Ensuring smooth running of each conference on the day
- Post-event evaluation
- A minimum 12 months’ experience organising commercial B2B conferences
- A natural multi-tasker with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and calm under pressure
- A proactive and positive working attitude, both independently and as part of the team.
- Be willing to travel international up to once a month.
- Educated to degree level, ideally with an Events Management degree.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an event professional to take their career to the next level and gain international exposure in a fast-paced environment.
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career. Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Event Management
- International Conferences