Great Opportunity for a Event Coordinator
Your new company
A world leading membership association who specialise in the mediation and alternative dispute resolutions. The organisation has over 2,200 members in 80 countries. They have a great international platform which is used to host conferences, seminars and various events.
Your new role
Your exciting new role will support the events teams. These events range from small dinners to international conferences for industry-respected clients. The events that you will be working on won't need payment processing but you will be working closely with the other coordinators in order to answer any internal or external enquiries and this may include events that require payments.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong events background and experience in running the logistics of an event as well as the following;
- Experience in Event Management i.e. sourcing venues, agreeing terms and conditions, liaising with the venue prior to the event
- Worked with a CRM or other online marketing platforms
- Support the digital team to create marketing collateral through copy and content.
- Produce financial reports on the events
- Pack conference materials for shipment, sourcing competitive quotes from courier companies, dealing with any customs issues
- Post event communications and stock list
What you'll get in return
By taking on this role, you will join a great office located in the City of London, you will also receive a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and a 7% non-contributory pension supported by a generous basic salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job