Event Coordinator - EMEA
Index Exchange is seeking an Event Cordinator to plan and execute all day-to-day activities related to internal and external events in the EMEA markets. This position will sit in our recently developed London office and will report directly to the Director, Events & Sponsorships who is based in New York City. The Event Coordinator is responsible for various tasks including, but not limited to, event management and production, catering, vendor management, event marketing, and venue sourcing and bookings for Index Exchange’s (IX) European-based offices.
A successful candidate must detail oriented, organized, able to multitask and prioritize demands under pressure, while demonstrating excellent communication skills to execute events from inception to completion.
Here’s What We Want
Experienced: The Event Coordinator role is extremely fast paced and will require 1-3 years of curated events experience. Any exposure and familiarity in the digital media ecosystem will be considered a bonus, along with fluency in French, German, or Italian to couple the English the language requirement.
Collaborative: Teamwork is crucial to the success of all IX employees. You must possess a strong ability to communicate and collaborate, both internally and externally, while managing competing priorities and meeting timelines. We provide a employees with the latest technology in communication to ensure successful interaction between or globally distributed offices.
Flexible: This position requires the ability and willingness to travel within Europe and globally 50% of the time. A diligent work ethic paired with strength in time management is essential to the success of executing great, impactful events.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
- Planning, development and execution of all European events including but not limited to
- Industry-Sponsored Events
- Holiday Parties
- Employee Events
- Partnership Events
- Client Entertainment Events
- Manage yearly calendar for all upcoming European events, and collaborate with Marketing & Communications Team on all materials, planning, and event execution
- Strategize with the Director of Events & the Manager of EMEA MarComm to determine and negotiate the best sponsorship opportunities for IX in various EMEA markets
- Have an understanding and proficiency of the Index Exchange brand in various markets and can make informed decisions based on specific market idiosyncrasies
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Offices conveniently located in Fitzrovia, readily accessible via public transport
- Free snacks in the office and weekly team lunches on Fridays, Health care benefits, unlimited sick days, paid vacation and company matched pension contribution
- Event Management
- Event Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job