Change Hospitality is looking to get ahead of the game & recruit chefs for evening functions from 4/5pm till 10/11pm in the week or at the weekend,to work in events in Mid February for London Fashion Week and then on to the Spring/Summer Event Season: Roles start at £9 - £13 per hour + holiday pay for standard PAYE chefs, depending on role/experience Or £10 -£15 per hour for Ltd Company chefs, depending on role/experience.
- Change Hospitality is a chef recruitment company and we require additional chefs to join our casual team and for permanent chef placements throughout London, we are looking for chefs with a craze for food and great sense of humour.
- If you are a Chef de Partie or above and have a background in Rosette / Michelin star restaurants, High End Event Caterers and 4/5 Star Hotels we would be keen to talk to you.
Work would be mainly be at evening functions from 4/5pm till 10/11pm in the week or at the weekend.
Though work would also be available throughout the week, you could work a day /evening here or there around any studies or commitments you have.
(Basically you can work as much or as little as you want; for as long as you want to!).
- You would be working in Palaces, private homes, art galleries and historic buildings in and around London, and create buffets, canapé receptions and lavish banquets for a large range of clients - from awards ceremonies to film premieres to Royal receptions.
- In return we expect you to work hard turn up on time, have a smart appearance with Daz white whites and have a laugh......
Rate of Pay Per Hour:
- Roles start at £9 - £13 per hour + holiday pay for standard PAYE chefs, depending on role..
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the United Kingdom)
- Up to date Basic health and Hygiene Certificate or Intermediate/Advanced health and Hygiene Certificate
- A minimum of two written or telephone referees/references
- Working if not fluent English.
Please do not apply if you do not have this.
Please forward you CV be considered for the role and to arrange an interview
Change Hospitality Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job