Chef De Partie - £22,000-£25,000
Our client are a renowned outside catering company based in Yorkshire and are seeking a Chef De Partie to join their ever expanding team.
The position will involve travel across Yorkshire to event locations and will give you the opportunity to work for a huge variety of companies and cuisines.
The position would best suit a Chef who is confident and comfortable producing food for a high volume of guests.
- Preparing, cooking and serving food to the specified recipe
- Over seeing Commis Chefs
- Ensuring your food is prepared to a high standard
- Assisting with Stock taking and maintaining stock levels
- Assist with cleaning and organisation of the kitchen
- Assisting with training of junior members of staff
- Working flexibly to a rota
In return you can expect to receive:
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000
- The opportunity to progress with a large national employer
- Training and development
- Opportunity to work on some prestigious events
- Work/Life balance
If you would like to hear more about this position or any others that we are recruiting for, then please give Matt Wood a call on or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job