£10-12 per hour
Are you a strong, driven Chef de Partie attention to detail and are able to work well as part of a kitchen brigade?
If you have at least 4 years chef experience, are highly motivated and work well under pressure then we would love for you to join this great team of chefs.
Our client is opening a pop up event and we will be looking for chefs to join their team for a 2 month contract over the summer.
you will cater for Events and sit down dinners between 30-100 people with a secret twist to the menu.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with shifts and locations as you may need to work between two separate sites.
Have an open mind and expect to be amazed by the style and layout of this clients dinners.
Fresh, upbeat attitude and exciting menu creations are encouraged for this role.
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Due to high response we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be notified.