Rapidly growing international exhibition business based in Twickenham is looking for an Operations Assistant to join their fast paced team. This is a fantastic role for a bright graduate looking to expand their events experience in a dynamic and fast growing business.
Working in the exhibition operations team you work across a number of B2B exhibitions, based in the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities to include:
- Dealing with exhibitor queries - providing a high level of customer service
- Manage exhibitor pre-show orders
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams regarding onsite orders, floorplans and accommodation
- Update exhibitor and floorplan lists
- Supplier negotiation
Skills and Experience required:
- Prior knowledge and/or experience of the exhibitions and events sector
- Excellent communication and customer services skills are essential
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Educated to degree level (ideally in Event Management)
Great opportunity for growth and career development in this expanding exhibitions business.
- Customer Services
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'