Event Assistant - Energetic & Social? Sales Assistants Needed
Event Assistant - Energetic & Social?
Join the AJG Direct team in this high-intensity Event Assistant position, and you can expect the following...
- Full training in sales skills, customer services and basic event management to be successful in this role
- Great earnings
- Full-time hours
- Young, fun team with a full social calendar for you to get involved in!
- Most positions available for immediate start
- No experience needed for the people with the right mindset
- Progression and development
- Great work-life/social-life balance
We are looking for...
- Someone who can engage and communicate with anyone, from any background
- Someone exciting
- Someone with experience in customer service, sales, retail, hospitality or someone who wants to start a career in these sectors
- Someone who is a sociable person and enjoys to work hard/play hard
- Someone to work full time
- Someone over the age of 18
Sound like you? -Apply now!
Ready to use your competitive personality and ambition in a successful customer acquisitions team? This is an active, engaging sales assistant position working across a new division in Events.
We believe we have a lot to offer to the right candidate - excellent benefits, as well as advancement opportunities beyond sales and promotions for top performers.
You will work front line with new customers and make an instant connection with people to successfully increase brand awareness and generate sales for our clients. You'll use your people skills to build rapport, and support the team around you. You will meet with customers face to face to build a relationship and close the deal! You will work in a target driven environment with loads of room to learn and grow from those around you. We have Events located in festivals, trade shows, shopping centres and sporting events.
Our in-house training and coaching are unparalleled, so you do not need any experience to apply. In fact, school leavers or recent graduates are often our best performers.
As we specialise in events so there will be room to grow into more of an Events Manager for those who prove themselves initially!
At AJG Direct, our focus is on being the best at what we do by adapting to each client's needs and tailoring the service we can provide them to ensure unbeatable results.
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
To find the right people to represent our clients and help expand our industry, we routinely invite people to spend a full day in the field observing our sales operations. All roles will be offered on a self-employed, immediate start basis with totally uncapped commission only earnings. The day is designed to help the decision-making process and participants do not receive compensation, but they get a chance to see if the opening is best for them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job