Photography - Training Coordinator - £18,000 - £21,750 plus excellent benefits
Full time permanent position.
Fantastic opportunity to join a friendly training team assisting with all aspects of organising training days and dealing with delegates and corporate clients. This would suit a graduate with strong organisation skills, the ability to multi -task and build relationships with delegates using training facilities.
Manage training bookings and create weekly & monthly reports on course activity.
- Highlight slow booking courses and oversubscribed courses to training manager
- Upload new course content and course dates to make them available for booking.
- Work with web agency to manage training website content and availability of the website
- Respond to all booking enquires, e-mails and gift voucher purchases within 24 hours.
- Handle all course cancellations and liaise with delegates promptly.
- Ensure course and events calendar is up to date and maintained on a weekly basis
- Liaise with training manager and marketing team to ensure training courses are promoted via the
- Internet and social media platforms.
- Coordinate sending of invoices and expenses to the finance department.
- Work with training manager to ensure training course rotation is appropriately planned.
- Work with logistics team to organise and book couriers
- Liaise with agencies to coordinate models and external venues for training courses.
- Manage training stock shipments to and from DHL for training courses
- Assist with the design, creation and delivery of training content, as required.
- Book external training venues, travel and accommodation and coordinate timings and paperwork
- for external courses.
All CVs will be considered, however only those on the short list will be contacted directly.
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'