Evening Workflow Coordinator
15:30 pm - 11:30 pm
£40,200 per annum
City of London
A unique Workflow position has just become available with a top international banking organisation based in the City. Within this position, you will be responsible for ensuring a first class service and experience is delivered to the client at all times. You will be looking after the intake, prioritisation and deadline management of all client submissions submitted through London Presentation Services. You will be a team player, liaising closely with clients, operators and colleagues internationally to ensure all documents are amended and delivered as agreed.
You will be predominantly required to conduct front desk and workflow operations. You will be responsible for checking the quality of the teams output and providing feedback to the Team Leader. If there are operational training requirements you will escalate them to the Team Leader for inclusion in personal development plans. You will keep a record of all sickness and leave requests and ensure there is a sufficient amount of the team covering the desk at all times. Upon return of any absence of a Team Leader, you will provide full shift updates.
Additionally, you will build strong relationships with the Regional teams, ensuring daily communication with international teams to determine any issues and agreeing on resolutions whilst ensuring key members of staff are supported and utilised.
• Managing the Presentation Services email inbox, docBANK and walk-in banker requests
• Managing submissions from clients, ensuring all relevant information is captured and submitted for each request
• Acting as a key client point of contact, advising and consulting clients on best practice
• Estimating production times, agreeing deadlines and overall Symphony and workflow management
• Clarifying any job-related queries before delivery to the operational team
• Following the process for off-shoring work to international countries and ensuring the monthly offshore target is met
• Management of deadlines for London and international. Obtaining regular updates from Operators and Workflow regarding document progress
• Building professional working relationships with all clients and colleagues to promote a strong working team
• Handling all queries relating to documents from clients and Operators. Offering clients solutions to problems
• Liaising directly with Operators, Workflow Coordinators and Team Leaders on a regular basis to give updates on workflow, deadlines, issues and full handovers so that the client’s requirements can be effectively managed across shifts
• Maintaining a productive working atmosphere, which promotes teamwork, service excellence and commitment to daily production and contractual targets
• Experience of working in a corporate culture
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• A very good understanding of customer service with excellent client focus
• Strong service mentality, commitment to service excellence is essential
• Empathetic to client pressures and understanding of industry demands
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organisational skills
• Adaptable, flexible attitude
• Ability to work as a team, supporting your colleagues in London and overseas
• Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2007.
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial investment banking firm fits your job search, and you are looking for a night shift role working just 30 hours per week please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Workflow Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'