Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Evening Waiting Staff - Experienced or Trainee
Epsom - Immediate Start - Ongoing
*Must be 18 years old or above
**Must have own transport, as shifts finish between 11.00 pm - 2.00 am
Carlton Recruitment has been given the opportunity to supply Plate Waiting Staff on a regular basis to a lovely Epsom institution, serving breakfasts, lunches, dinners and at functions including weddings in a beautiful setting. The regular staff are happy to support keen, reliable candidates. Working in hospitality is a great experience for the future as it throws up such diverse situations with a variety of different people.
We are keen to build a strong bank of staff, as long as you have a positive attitude, and will commit to the shifts you have agreed to, we will keep you busy.
We are paying an excellent hourly rate and in return we expect our staff to represent Carlton Recruitment in a professional manner. We also expect reliability from all our temporary staff.
• Plate service
• Clearing down
• Wine, drinks & coffee service
• Ensuring that all working areas are neat and tidy
• Engaging with customers, and an ability to communicate with people of all ages
• Well presented and helpful
• Experienced with taking orders and serving guests
• Good level of spoken and written English
• Flexible with shift patterns
• Advantage if you know how to pour wine (but training will be given)
CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING:
• A corkscrew/bottle opener (Butler’s friend)
• Uniform - White Shirt, Black skirt/trousers
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job