PowerPoint Design Specialist
Evening Shift - 16:00 - 00:00
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a global, well-known law firm as a PowerPoint Design Specialist. Our client, based in beautiful offices in Canary Wharf, is looking for an experienced and confident PowerPoint Specialist to join them on a permanent basis working the evening shift hours of 4pm - 12am. This position will be working with the busy, lively central Design and Presentations team taking responsibility for the design of PowerPoint materials for both the London and supporting global offices. As the first level support for all client and team queries for all work-related design issues, your day-to-day activities will include: creating PowerPoint documents from scratch, amending existing documents and improving brand consistency and design. They are also looking for the successful candidate to support the management of workflow and ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Collaborating and supporting global offices in the creation and amendment of client facing Design marketing material, working predominantly on pitches, capability statements and on-screen presentations.
- Making design judgements in relation to layout, choice of colour scheme, visual tools and photography, working within brand guidelines, yet applying and generating creative solutions where needed.
- Producing bespoke client material to very tight deadlines.
- Acting as a 'brand ambassador' - ensuring that all work is on-brand; escalate requests to go off-brand to the Visual Identity team.
- Liaising with the in-house print production team to ensure materials are printed to highest quality within strict deadlines.
- Ensuring that best practice guidelines are followed at all times.
- Applying software knowledge to relevant job/brief for self and all team members.
- Supporting the management of all job turnarounds; estimations, deadlines and including current and expected workloads for off-shore.
- Supporting the DPU main unit of DPU with ad-hoc during any significant periods of downtime and/or ensure team members are fully utilised with continued marketing and development initiatives.
- Estimate time it will take the London and/or offshore PPT Design Specialists to complete work ensuring all relevant information is considered and captured.
- Accurately assess the response time based on current and expected workload and operator availability to agree final deadline with client.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent communication within the team, users and off shore teams.
- Have experience of working within strict corporate branding guidelines, but also have the creative ability to deliver bespoke client material as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to see a project through to completion. Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of clients working environment and business needs.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and up to date experience of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy and creative ability.
- Proven experience in document production/creative environment.
- Good written English and proofing skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a multi-national, award winning, corporate law firm, working within an inspiring creative team. This firm also offer great basic salaries, excellent perks and benefits plus a generous annual bonus.
If this great opportunity to work for a global well-known law firm fits your job search please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word