Evening / Night German Customer Service Advisor
German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Salary - £17,500
Location – Wythenshawe
Contract – Temporary to Permanent
37.5 hours per week – 2pm - 10pm /10pm - 6am
The main responsibility will be to provide a professional, efficient and effective service to customers at all times. This will include...
• To proactively solve customer queries
• To manage online customers’ expectations, to provide ‘Best in Class’ customer service
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal in German
• Ensure response times are adhered to and consumer queries are handled in a professional approach at all times
• Adopt a professional approach in all aspects of your role.
• Liaising with couriers, tracking customer orders.
• Liaising with product managers and internal departments.
• Supporting the team and communicating with fellow co – workers to achieve high levels of customer service and achieve targets.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
• Fluent German / English language both verbal and written.
• Experience working in a busy customer service environment
• Good working knowledge of Internet and Excel.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent written communicator
• Proven problem solver
• Good all-rounder in aspects of time management and priority planning
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Friendly / approachable
• Energised / Enthusiastic / Self-assured.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"