Evening Helpdesk Administrator
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Administrator to support their facilities team, based at their head office in Amersham.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 4pm till 11pm
- Taking calls from clients and suppliers
- Logging work orders
- Managing emergency jobs to ensure all parties are updates
- Data entry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & a good telephone manner
- Experience in using Microsoft Office - particularly outlook, word & excel.
- Must be driver with own transport - due to location
There is an on-call element available which is a Saturday or Sunday from 6pm-7am the following day which is based at home where you will take emergency calls and log these throughout the shift. You will be provided a laptop and phone and will be paid and an additional £150.00 to the salary to cover this shift.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'