Evening PowerPoint Specialist/DTP Operator
3pm - 11pm
£33,300 per annum
City of London
Ref: Evening PowerPoint
A new and unique opportunity has become available for a permanent Evening PowerPoint Specialist/DTP Operator position to join a highly prestigious City based Investment Bank based just a stone’s throw from London’s Liverpool Street station. This is a new permanent evening shift position working from 3pm - 11pm Monday to Friday on a full time permanent basis. The role is working within the Banks in house DTP team working as a Presentations Specialist producing corporate yet creative eye catching PowerPoint presentations. This is a varied position which offers lots of scope and growth, working within a busy, driven and forward thinking presentations team.
This role calls for an experienced, professional and enthusiastic Presentations Specialist who has an advanced skill set on all MS Office packages, and who enjoys being creative and using PowerPoint to create, amend, reformat and proof technical documents.
The successful candidate will produce high quality deliverables for the London office. The individual will need to fully understand, anticipate and deliver to meet clients' needs and expectations, both internally and externally.
- Accurately create and amend presentations / documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards within deadlines
- Ensure all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations / documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs
- Ensure all work is quality checked to the highest standards - proofing own and others’ work
- Ensure a smooth and effective handovers, as required
- Communicate effectively with workflow, management, client and team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational requirements and manage client expectations
- Create functional, bespoke presentations / documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Office 2007 / 2010)
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the Bank to the highest levels of professionalism
- Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong solution and service delivery focus
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of working in document production/design work.
- Previous work experience in a professional services environment desired but not essential.
If this great evening position to work for one of London's top Investment Banks fits your job search and can work the hours between 3pm - 11pm then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Word Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job