We are currently recruiting for professional and self-motivated Customer Service Candidates to join a successful and growing Claims Management company based in Ipswich.
Hours - 4 days on 4 days off 17:30 - 22:30
Duties of Evening Customer Service Handler
- Answering the telephone and signing off calls in accordance with agreed procedures appropriate to client
- Corresponding with all parties concerned by use of the telephone, letter and any other means appropriate
- Identification and resolution of potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
- Complaint handling within agreed company procedures
- Carry out administration on files including general typing of emails and keeping a well organised and up to date portfolio of claims, which you will manage proactively and efficiently
- Collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
Skills Required for Evening Customer Service Handlers
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a call-centre environment, customer service and/or the field of insurance.
- A positive and self-confident approach when dealing with customers, and where appropriate, representatives of the Company’s clients.
- The ability to utilise qualities such as empathy, tact and diplomacy when interacting with customers, with the recognition that customers may be distraught and concerned following an incident.
In return you will be offered;
- A progressive salary architecture whereby your salary increases in line with completion of training modules and processes
- Pension via auto enrolment
- Subsidised gym membership
- A generous staff social fund for use on social events and outings, both in and out of the office
- Amazon voucher every year on your birthday
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- A free eye check each year and contribution towards glasses
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'