4-8pm Monday to Friday
May have to do a Saturday Morning (Must be flexible)
£19,000 Pro Rata
• Taking incoming calls, responding to emails and letters, understanding our customer’s needs and delivering the high standard of service we have become known for.
• Working towards targets and promoting our clients products, services and mission on both inbound and outbound calls.
• Using multiple computer systems to clearly document and track our customers journeys
• Resolving any problems as quickly as possible and raising/escalating more complicated customer queries if required.
• Work in other areas of the business when the need arises.
• Passionate about customer service.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Takes pride in delivering on commitments.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a lively and fun team.
• PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft systems.
• Conscientious with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail - please contact Jade.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"