Evening Cleaning Supervisor
Do you want to work for a well known organisations in Stevenage?
Have you previously worked in supervisory role?
Are you looking for part-time, evening work covering the hours of M-T 6pm-10pm & F 5pm-9pm?
If so i have the perfect role for you.....
Adecco stevenage are recruiting for a evening cleaning supervisor to be responsibility for the day-to-day cleaning operations of the buildings and surrounding areas. Ensuring they are clean and safe for staff, pupils and visitors. This role is a ongoing temporary assignment with no end date.
Duties and responsibilities-
- Provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the site
- Supervise and direct staff including the daily allocation of duties/general direction and checking of work throughout the day
- Promote Health and Safety within the team and raise awareness amongst all the staff of appropriate Health and Safety regulations
- Report any defects/issues to the relevant member of staff for example maintenance issues. - Maintain stocks and order materials from approved suppliers as necessary
- Ensure effective and economical use of cleaning materials and equipment - Ensure adequate supplies of cleaning materials and equipment are available to staff as required
- As part of the team take delivery of cleaning products/equipment and relocate to relevant storage areas
- Keep abreast of developments in cleaning equipment and materials that could improve the service provided
- Undertake the role of cleaner, where necessary, during periods of under staffing
- Responsible for ensuring all cleaning staff receive a full induction in conjunction with the other supervisors
- Organise appropriate training including specialised cleaning for the team
- Previous supervisory experience essential
- Proactive and self motivated
- Able to use own initiative and think on feet
- Strong and confident leadership skills
- Understanding of H&S regulations
This role is to start ASAP subject to security clearance.
If this is the role for you and you have the above experience please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'