Our client is looking for an experienced evening cleaning supervisor to manage their small team of cleaners at their premises on the outskirts of Leatherhead.
The hours are Monday through to Friday, 4pm - 8.30pm. 22.5 hours a week.
They are looking for an experienced cleaning supervisor, ideally who has worked in a historical establishment or high-end hotel.
You will be responsible for ensuring a high leave of cleaning is achieved for a historic and prestigious building which is now used for service offices and hired out for events.
You will be working closely with the Maintenance Department and House Manager to ensure that the building is kept to its high standard, reporting any snagging and routine maintenance issues.
Your main role will be to effectively manage a small team of cleaners although you will also be a hands-on supervisor and will need to clean certain areas on the building yourself. These rooms are mainly the most delicate rooms in the building with gold leaf finishing etc.
Your role will involve but is not limited too;
- Providing training for cleaning staff and assessing any further training needs
- Monitoring staff performance to ensure a 5-star level of cleaning is provided
- Project a professional and positive image
- Managing annual leave and sickness cover
- liaising with client within the building in a professional manner and dealing with an issue that arise
- Ensure that the budget is kept to and that sock levels are maintained
- Report and maintenance issues
- Ensure health and safety is adhered to and any issues reported to head office
- Ensue any complaints are reported to the house manager
- To complete a management log at the end of each night
- Checking the premises before you leave to ensure all areas have been cleaned to a high standard
Due to location, you will need your own transport.
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor