Are you looking to work within a fast-paced role for a local education establishment on a part time temporary basis? We have an opportunity for an experienced Cleaner to provide an appropriate and high standard of cleanliness throughout its Boarding Houses and all School Buildings.
In the role of Evening Cleaner you will be:
- Ensuring all areas are cleaned to high standards and in accordance with the Cleaning Routine, using products and equipment as provided. Areas include bedrooms, bathrooms, common rooms, kitchen, corridors & stairways
- Maintaining the laundry service, checking all clean linen as received and reporting any shortfalls to the Housekeeper
- Completing the stock /order form to ensure adequate supplies of cleaning materials and disposable items are in stock at all times
- Notifying the Housekeeper of maintenance issues and requirements for assistance from maintenance to help clean difficult to reach areas
To be considered for the Evening Cleaner Job you must have:
- Previous cleaning experience working within similar roles
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Current DBS certificate
This is a part time temporary vacancy for approximately 3 to 6 months. Working hours are Monday to Friday 5.30pm to 8pm on an hourly salary of £7.50 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job