Weekend and Evening Personal Assistant
Job Type: Flexibility with hours is critical
• Evening hours: 17:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday
• Weekend hours: 09:00 - 17:00 Saturday to Sunday
• Time off to be agreed on a weekly basis. This is a 35hr per week contract
My Client is an exciting specialist litigation practice based in Holborn, central London. A record breaking firm within their first year, they shot to the top of the Legal 500 and Chambers 500 rankings in numerous practise areas. Their partnership comprises world-renowned practitioners, both barristers and solicitors, from various dispute-resolution backgrounds. They main practice areas are commercial litigation, international arbitration, tax disputes and forensic investigation and focus on the highest quality, most complex cases.
This position would suit somebody who is very organised, flexible and happy to support the senior partner in all aspects of their life on an 'our-of-hours’ basis.
• General errand running: purchasing items, dropping items between offices, and dealing with repairs
• Liaise with Head of Operations and other PAs on a daily basis
• Supporting with travel arrangements at weeks/evenings
• Assist with weekend office management and facilities support
• Support in providing food and drink for late night and weekend meetings
• Assist in organising papers and other belongings in the office
• Researching various topics to assist partners with background reading
• Need to be responsive and reactive; always contactable.
Skills and Experience
• The right person will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a very good degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top University)
• An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role
• Previous experience as a personal assistant is essential
• You will need to be a good communicator and able to anticipate people's needs easily
• You must act discretely at all times
• Strong administrative skills are essential
• Having a flexible mental attitude is critical to your success
• An additional language would be beneficial
• Driving Licence preferable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job