Calling all Evening and Weekend Event Chefs in London.
Are you working in a chef based role with early finishes and you have thought about looking into some extra hours but not interested in overtime with your permanent role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a range of state of the art kitchens with VIP Clients at some very prestigious venues, in and around Central London.
This is the perfect role to top up your working week hours and get paid weekly!
We work with a variety of exciting Michelin starred and Rosette Restaurants as well as Hotels, and high end Event companies.
Working in multiple venues, you will have the chance to work with some of London's finest chefs in the business. Are you strong Chef de Partie with attention to detail and work well as part of a kitchen brigade? If you highly motivated and work well under pressure then we would love you to join our great team of chefs.
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.