Evening Administrator Central Bristol
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of support services to the legal sector with more than 800 people based in 45 client sites. They provide quality of support delivered to partners and fee-earners.
On behalf of our client we are delighted to be assisting our client with an Evening Support Administrator. This role is based in central Bristol and in this role you will be an efficient document production service.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports, faxes, deeds, attachments etc from a variety of sources, in house style and in line with the DPC systems/procedures;
- Producing and amending PowerPoint presentations, organisational charts, mail merges and Excel spreadsheets and graphs;
- Effectively using the DPC workflow system to prioritise and deal with incoming and outgoing work;
- Proof reading and checking documents that have been produced to ensure they are correct, in line with house style and, where applicable, attachments have been included;
- Liaising with the Team Leader and Legal PA’s, as appropriate, in relation to document production matters and queries;
- Effectively managing workloads to ensure all deadlines are met and clients advised of progress;
- Supporting and helping new/other members of the DPC team to develop their skills.
For this role it’s essential you have excellent typing skills (ideally 70wpm) and confident Word and Excel skills, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional services support role - in a great team environment. In addition to this you will have a superb eye for detail and an excellent communicator.
Pension, 20 days holiday plus 1 extra day for each years’ service, death in service
Central Bristol, no car parking
Hours available from 5.30pm / 6pm until 10.30pm /11pm Monday - Friday.
£ 9-11 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job