EV Installation Project Manager
Role: EV Installation Project Manager
Location: Blackburn, BB1 2FA
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: Negotiable - dependent on experience
Who are EG Group?
EG Group is a leading global independent fuel station and convenience retail operator with operations at over 5,600 sites across Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
The Group has enjoyed significant growth, with 2019 revenues in excess of €20bn (surpassing €25bn including the full year impact of acquisitions). The Group provides grocery, merchandise, fuel and food service to consumers through partnerships with global brands including Starbucks, Subway, Spar, Greggs, KFC and Burger King.
What will my role look like?
Reporting to the Group Head of Energy & Sustainability, you will be mainly responsible for project managing the roll out of installing electric vehicle chargers across the full estate. Alongside this, you will need to understand the commercial impact of your decisions and oversee the execution of projects, ensuring that all related activities are performed within time and budget.
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Managing the end to end delivery of EV projects across the estate.
- Owning a project/scheme from initial application through to site completion and handover.
- Management of teams and multiple projects from development through to installation and commissioning.
- Monitoring proactively the overall progress of schemes, any interdependencies and resolving issues/mitigating risks and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Managing subcontractors from a relationship, contractual and commercial perspective.
- Support the Group Head of Energy & Sustainability with all EV governance process both internally and externally, while managing the interface with key suppliers and installation teams.
- Carrying out site feasibility assessments working with internal staff, architects, DNO’s, IDNO’s & ICP’s.
- Coordinate and support the installation of substations, chargers and associated equipment.
- Liaising with both in-house and external legal teams on contracts, wayleaves, easements and substation leases.
- Support the Group Head of Energy & Sustainability in analysing reports and usage of the chargers.
- Keep up to date with the EV market and industry standard best practice.
- Be the senior project point of contact for the UK.
- Work within and promote the philosophy of team working and development across all business activities to achieve the business objectives and improve performance.
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time.
- Knowledge of DNO/IDNO/ICP processes
- Knowledge of EV market and infrastructure
- Previous experience of working in the EV market (desirable)
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our benefits & rewards scheme, it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day.
Competitive Annual Leave - We know our employees work hard so we offer competitive annual leave allowances so you can enjoy well deserved time off work!
Work Anniversary Awards - We appreciate how loyal our employees are and to say thank you we reward colleagues when you hit milestones!
Employee Discounts - You will be entitled to 15% off our food-to-go brands and 10% our retail stores, not only this our EG Cares platform entitles you to exclusive discounts at a variety of clothing / retail stores, restaurants, cinemas and much more!
Free Parking - We have free onsite parking at our Head Office in Blackburn which is safe and secure with 24hr CCTV!
Waterside Cafe - With the opening of our new head office we are revolutionizing lunch time with a state of the art employee area for colleagues to relax, dine and unwind. In house Chefs will freshly prepare meals from a large menu incorporating a variety of different cuisines which will change daily, and meals will be provided at incredibly low prices!
Cycle to Work Scheme - We care about your health and encourage employees to cycle to work, we can help you save money on a new bicycle!
Employee Assistance Programme - Telephone counselling and confidential support for personal / legal / medical / health and wellbeing issues is now available 24/7 for our employees through our EG Cares Employee Assistance Programme!
Death in Service -At EG Group, we believe employees can be their best when they feel supported and have benefit plans that give them security and peace of mind!
Learning & Development - We are committed to helping you develop new skills to be the best version of you!
Our People - You will work alongside our amazing employees, have fun and be a part of our family!
Free Eye Test - As a valued EG Employee you will be eligible to receive a free eye examination every two years!
Progression & Career Opportunities - We look to promote and progress our employees within the business and we are very passionate about internal progression! As the business expands it opens new opportunities for growth… the opportunities really are endless with Euro Garages
Compassionate Leave - We care about our employees and offer 3 days paid compassionate leave
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'