Hach have an exciting opportunity for a European Telesales Manager to join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: European Telesales Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Hach is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water, aqueous solutions and air. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Strengthened by our sister companies in the environmental industry worldwide, our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate.
Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
We have an exciting opportunity to join HACH as our European Telesales Manager to recruit, build and develop a European telesales team for Hach. Initially, the position will have four direct reports – two in Manchester, England and two in Düsseldorf, Germany. The aim is to have a growing team of Inside Sales Representatives in additional European countries, reporting to the European Telesales Manager.
In this role you will ensure that transactional accounts are managed to drive market penetration, KPIs are met and overall sales growth is achieved.
European Telesales Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the European Inside Sales team
- Establish call center operational standards and service levels
- Develop sales strategies and plans
- Manage and measure performance through the use of KPIs
- Drive sales results by guiding the team on sales process, prospecting, upselling, cross selling, forecasting and funnel management.
- Interface with colleagues in other teams, especially field sales
European Telesales Manager - You:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years sales management experience, progressive sales experience selling products and services in a business-to-business environment
- Experience leading a telesales team or Call Center
- Strong sales operations background leveraging CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- English (business fluent), additional languages are an advantage
To proceed with your application for this European Telesales Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply‘ now!