European Sales Executive
Our client, a global business, based near Didcot, are currently hiring for a European Sales Executive responsible for achieving sales targets through effective management of a diverse new and existing customer base in the UK and Northern & Southern Europe.
- Focusing on the promotion our medical journals and products to academic customers across the UK and Europe
- Identifying opportunities for growth across your region with the objective of firmly establishing and growing the Medical resource
- Providing quotes and leading negotiations with potential customers to close sales deals
- Defining and matching customer needs to our products to identify areas for further sales and revenue growth
- Building long term client relationships and becoming a trusted advisor
- Providing evidence based advice to our customers in relation to their individual subscriptions, Collection Access Fees, archival material and digital products
- Effectively maintain and update the CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Producing regular reports on sales activity and development opportunities
- Attending meetings and conferences to build relationships and prospect for new customers
- Developing strong links with departments across the business in the pursuit of the highest possible customer service and support
- Proven experience of working within and selling to the medical and healthcare sector
- Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- The ability to keep focused on the development of new business whilst maintaining and growing existing customer holdings
- Strong consultative selling skills and be motivated to becoming a trusted advisor to your customers across the region
- A secondary European language (French/Italian) although not essential would be a distinct advantage
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Flexible start/finish hours available.
You will need to be flexible to travel to different European regions occasionally.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job