- Execution of transportation activities in accordance with all customer service requirements (European Road loads)
- Adherence of operational margins for the relevant transport mode
- Flexible to work from home is possible!
- Ensure on-time delivery of shipments in line with customer service requirements
- Provide pricing for spot quote business as per customer requirements
- Actively identify opportunities to reduce transport cost and improve margins
- Utilize problem solving tools and implement corrective actions as appropriate
- Provide world class customer service, and take ownership for assigned customers
- Identify savings opportunities through consolidation activities, in accordance with supplier/customer agreements
- Track loads through to delivery, and provide customer updates, where necessary.
- Ensure that all data is input accurately into operational systems
- Ensure that all reporting requirements are met in accordance with company standards
- Adherence to standard procedures and work instructions
- Maximization of load fill
- Knowledge of hazardous material transport requirements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'