European Reservations Consultant, £16-18K plus bonus, Devon
An award winning Travel & Tourism company is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Graduate who is looking for a career within the travel industry. This is an excellent opportunity to move into travel and be involved in booking bespoke tailor-made itineraries to Europe.
The responsibilities of the European Reservations Consultant are:-
- You will be responsible for putting together bespoke itineraries to European destinations
- Tailoring the holiday details to fit the client brief, ensuring all the elements are in place and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Dealing with European trips of values from £10k up to £20K
The skills required for the European Reservations Consultant will be:-
- Previous Travel and Tourism Industry experience working with a Tour Operator and proven track record in luxury sales is preferred but not essential
- You must have a passion for travel and be able to pass this onto customers
- Good product knowledge of Europe and an interest in cultural / historical places would be an advantage
- High levels of Customer Service.
If you are interested in applying for the European Reservations Consultant and receiving a great salary and bonus and working for an award winning growing company please follow the link below:-