European Research Analyst: Real-Estate Markets
A prestigious, global Property Investment company is looking for a European Research Analyst that can provide investment commentary and market analysis on German, French and other EU Real-Estate trends.
- Provide statistical analysis, market research and investment commentary to colleagues across departments as well as external and internal stakeholders.
- Gather data, market analysis to support acquisition underwriting (this may include site visits).
- Carrying out market research and data requests to support new initiatives. Partner with the Leadership and marketing teams and contribute to new strategies and publications.
- Post regular updates on market competition and data comparisons for existing investments and forecasting.
- Collate market research to compliment fund reports and presentations for external investors and senior internal stakeholders.
- Related Degree with an MBA preferred (real-estate, economics, maths or finance)
- Must be fluent in German
- 1- 3 years experience in real-estate, finance or investment sectors.
- Relevant property experience with knoweldge of residential and commercial markets.
- Commercial awareness and confident presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skillset, able to present concise summaries of complex data sets.
This role is paying £47,500 - 50,000 with benefits and bonus.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job