Interim European Recruitment Specialist
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Specialist to join a visionary industrial business looking to expand across Europe. This role is to lead the strategic and operational talent agenda to support the growth of the organisation across Europe from 100 to c. 300 employees over the next 12-18 months. The main remit of the role will be to create and implement an innovative and robust framework of talent acquisition methodologies for hiring and retaining the best talent in Europe.
Based from Bristol and with significant European travel it is anticipated that this fascinating project will take c. 12 months. As well as the exciting strategic piece, due to the size of the business the role will include hands on sourcing, recruitment and selection.
- Identify, develop, and sell a compelling EVP & employer brand to attract the 'right’ candidates in different locations with the best cultural fit, capability and skills to suit that location.
- Develop and implement innovative and robust assessment, selection and on-boarding methodologies for both acquired businesses and also new people joining the organisation.
- Define what good people look like regarding behaviours, technical skill, knowledge and attitudes.
- To assess long term resourcing requirements to give sufficient lead time to hire.
- Create and implement talent management processes, including succession planning and talent reviews to ensure top talent is motivated, developed and retained.
- Coach and develop the P&C team in assessment and selection.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing robust recruitment and talent acquisition strategies a for businesses based in Europe.
- Absolutely essential is experience of recruiting in Northern Europe ideally including Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France, preferably in an industrial environment.
- In depth experience of direct recruitment through social media platforms.
- Passionate about using leading edge recruitment methods.
- Able to evidence having created new strategies on digital marketing, recruitment and assessment, recruitment systems, candidate attraction, succession and talent management.
- Proven capability to influence the senior management team to generate the internal support needed to deliver the talent agenda
- Experience of mergers and acquisitions would be useful as would psychometric test qualifications
- European languages would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
This is a superb opportunity to join an organisation at the beginning of a huge growth programme and to have the autonomy to make a difference and add value within this growing and successful company.