The Gleeds helpdesk team provides an essential single point of contact for the prompt resolution of property related work requests and queries.
You will require the following skills and experience.
- Knowledge of a European language would be advantageous.
- Experience of providing customer service and developing productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Experience in a telephone and email based operational environment.
- An enthusiastic approach to work.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Self-discipline and well organized.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Team player.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to incoming telephone calls & emails.
- To accurately record details of the caller, problem and severity and ensure that the clients Maintenance Coordinator is aware of situations which could develop into issues.
- To achieve a high degree of customer and supplier satisfaction, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance, ensuring that identified criteria are escalated in accordance with procedures.
- You will support the Gleeds Commercial team on the roll-out of any agreed processes, and incorporate any changes necessary in your duties, methods, working hours and procedures.
The helpdesk is not a pressured call centre environment. Following reported problems through to a successful outcome is the primary objective not answering a prerequisite number of calls per hour.
Working hours are 35 hours per week with 1/2 lunch and 1/4 hour breaks in the morning and afternoon.
The role requires basic IT skills to be able to use a database and type instructions and the candidate needs to be numerate and literate. Experience of working on a service desk would be helpful but not essential.
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Gleeds is an Investor in People (Gold Standard)
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job