Our Client is seeking a European Planner to join a Friendly and busy team.
You will be responsible for planning deliveries across Europe, duties will include;
- Dealing with Hauliers and Clients
- Compare costs from Hauliers for the proposed delivery routes.
- Report poor haulier performance as necessary
- Notifying sites of delivery times
- Ensuring that transit documentation required by the driver is made available at the earliest possible opportunity
Transport / Logistics experienced would be an advantage as you will need to hit the ground running .
This position will be offered on an on-going temporary basis with a chance of it going permanent.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Hourly rate between £9-10 per hour
To start immediately.
- Operational Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job