European Marketing Manager
This well known client of ours based in Hampshire who produce and distribute their range of products to retailers (rather than direct to the consumer) is looking for an experienced marketing manager to report into the head of the department. You will have B2B and B2C experience (essential) and understand product and brand management as well as campaign execution and innovation.
The responsibilities will be varied and will include:
- Managing communication campaigns
- Product management and brand management
- New product development and innovation
- Managing the data and insights from across the business and utilise accordingly
- Evaluate competitive trends
- Responsible for forecasts and P&L
If you want to learn more about the post and receive the full job spec then please contact
Please note that due to the vast quantity of responses we receive we cannot always answer every candidate. We will respond to successful candidates within 5 days of receiving their CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"