My client has a fantastic and rare opportunity for a European Marketing Manager to own and execute their social media strategy. They have an incredibly strong brand within the gaming industry and 1m+ followers on twitter alone. We are looking for someone to help them create a stronger relationship with sponsored pros, affiliates and followers through honest conversations and creative content in the channels where their clients work and play.
You will be working as part of a strong, hard-working and passionate marketing team in their offices in Cheltenham.
Salary £30k-£50k+ dep on exp
- Devise, manage and implement social media strategy
- Execute social media campaigns across existing Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Twitch presence; keeping an eye out for emerging platforms
- Develop global social media strategies for new content and feature releases to collaborate with marketing and sales campaigns through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Create engaging content optimized for various social platforms and targeted audiences
- Track and measure social strategy and engagement data to continuously optimize the overall eSports social media strategy and gauge the health of social programs
- Analyze affiliate behaviour analytics, spot trends in the data and suggest improvements in the way we speak to pro players, You Tubers and Pro teams
- Support Director of Business Development with research of potential partnerships, industry events and game publishers
- Liaise/Manage any relationships or partnerships as needed
- Work with the marketing team to continually increase loyalty and engagement of our online audience via social media
- Continually explore merits and introduction of new social media opportunities/tools
- Continuously learn more about the world of social media and eSports coverage to help create and design social programs and event coverage plans
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience managing a social media department working in an agency or corporate environment
- Passion for and solid knowledge of social media
- Understanding of and passion for eSports, video and mobile gaming
- Knowledge of social media tools: scheduling/posting, reporting/analysis.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro (or similar)
- Ability to deal with high pressure environment of a fast-growing international company
- Ability to be flexible with work hours
- Proactive, highly motivated, great work ethos; highly organized and meticulous planner
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills, content development, presentation
- Ability to identify a target market and "speak" to the consumer through social platforms
- Ability to lead others and manage a team
- Highly creative and process-driven
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of eSports and the video game industry is a plus
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to CAT at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.