European Market Access & Pricing Manager for Partnership Markets
Posted Date: Sep 17 2020
European Market Access & Pricing Manager for Partnership MarketsPermanent roleBased in Brentford UK, Warsaw Poland, Vienna Austria or Zeist Netherlands
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation.
Here at GSK, we have a new vacancy for a Market Access Manager in our Pharma business, reporting to the Head of Market Access & Pricing EU. You will contribute to the EU business performance by recommending and implementing agreed local market access strategies with Pharma EU commercial.
Your goal is to ensure GSK products reach as many patients as possible across the markets and across the GSK portfolio (Rx and Vx) in an increasingly challenging market environment in the European Mid-size and Cluster (EMC) region.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You will work closely with the third parties across the Partnership Markets LOCs to support successful MA activities for GSK portfolio including Rx and Vx. Specific responsibilities include: -
- Lead third party MA personnel on the GSK / global MA strategies for specific brands.
- Be responsible for providing MA materials as per global strategies and support localization where necessary.
- Explore and facilitate effective strategies with third parties if necessary, to gain access for pipeline products.
- Develop business case to seek governance decision from EU Regional Team on Go / No Go.
- Develop strategic external relationships with senior and sophisticated customers (e.g. stakeholders such as senior government officials, professional associations, Community leaders, pricing organizations, Drug plan director & staff, etc) to establish trust and develop common ground agendas to achieve business objectives.
- Adapt centrally developed customer engagement plans to facilitate reimbursement strategy.
- Supports participation of third party through provision of materials / information to enable optimal access outcome.
- Accountable for preparation of documents to support centrally controlled price approval process. (eg myPrice).
- Support innovative opportunities to secure product listings by demonstrating flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability to a rapidly changing environment.
- Effectively collaborate with Marketing teams, Global and GSK Market Access, Global and GSK Health Economics and Outcomes Research Group, Global and local Pricing groups to accomplish above responsibilities.
- Monitor and understand legislation/regulation, process changes proposed by government bodies across the Partnership Markets to derive key implications for the business in a complex and ambiguous environment and inform organization strategies.
- Ensure any healthcare solutions developed can be operationalized externally and in alignment/compliance with internal strategies, policies and processes.
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Educated to degree level in economics, finance or a science/medical related subject
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, with specific experience in market access or pricing, health economics and a comprehensive understanding of the market access environment
- Experience in working as market access at local market level
- Demonstrable experience in a commercially orientated Market Access and Pricing role across Europe
- Proven success in bringing medicines through the pricing and reimbursement process as well as driving access and uptake across multiple therapy areas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with HTAs and healthcare systems in EU markets and support LOC in delivering relevant healthcare solutions
- High personal accountability and integrity combined with the ability and experience to influence at a strategic level and gain the support and commitment of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with LOC/region/Global Franchise matrix, to include scientific and commercial stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently towards set objectives and to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Good business acumen and demonstrated sustained level of delivery of commercial performance
- Ability to travel up to 30% within the region
Preferred skills: if you have any of the following as well as the basic requirements, it will be a plus:
- Business related education in health outcomes e.g. MBA
Closing Date for Applications: COB 30 September 2020
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process. If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'