European Languages Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Ready for a new career?
Want to work in a fast paced, high performance role?
If you've set your sights on Recruitment then my client is the place to be!
About the Recruitment Client;
Recently awarded the 'Recruitment Company of the Year' by the Recruitment Industries professional body my client feel like the company have mastered the combination of a professional work setting with all of the rewards that bring people into recruitment with an environment that encourages team work and focuses on a long term progression and career plan.
About the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
- Identifying the best talent in the market for job roles set
- Understanding their current position, and their requirements for a new role
- Working with top clients, globally, to help populate their teams with the best candidates in the market
- Managing candidates job search from interview, to final, to salary and contract negotiations
- Business level of European Languages and English
- Long term career aspirations
- Desire to learn
- Competitive and hard working nature
- Exceptional people skills
See how bright your future could be with my client my clicking on Apply Now below.
Of course, they’ve got all the traditional trimmings to ensure that you're making the most out of your sales career:
- Company Holidays: Each year my clients top billers across the Globe make their way to a high-flying location for an all-expenses paid trip of a life time. Last year it was pool parties in the top venues of Vegas and this year our winners will be sipping cocktails in the Caribbean!
- 5* dining: My client loves to get themselves suited and booted once in a while and experience the finer things in life. We have outstanding lunch club trips each quarter to some of the top Michelin Starred restaurants in London… and it's all paid for!
- Uncapped Commission: The sky is the limit with their incredible commission structure
- Office Bar: If you like to start your weekend in style with a nice cold beverage then so do we. We like to crack open our fully stocked fridges filled with soft drinks, beers and wine for those special occasions and Friday afternoons
- Dress down Fridays
- Other great perks include… Free breakfast, free fruit, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loan, charity days, sports teams
Ready to discuss your future with my client’s and the possibilities of a career in Recruitment?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'