European Investment Accountant, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
£40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits package
Our client, a highly reputable financial services entity with an enviable pedigree, is looking to add to their ranks with the recruitment of a qualified professional within their European Financial Reporting team.
Experience is not necessarily essential as our client will consider investing in an individual looking to make their first move into commerce from practice. However those with experience working within financial services will be more familiar with some of the key focus areas associated with investment accounting. Key areas:
- Reporting on the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual operational processes, in relation to all controls, balance sheet reconciliations and month end processing under IFRS and UK GAAP bases.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the movements in the investment Financials.
- Preparation of European Investment income and related variance analysis.
- Preparation of investment Board reporting packages.
- Assisting with the review and monitoring of all valuation, unit pricing, tax and property accounting movements in relation to European funds.
- Production of auditable working papers for all European investment Financials.
- Communicating complex / technical investment accounting concepts to team members.
Candidates should be confident and analytically strong, able to identify, investigate and resolve complex technical problems, and be able to rely on their initiative at all times.
In return for consistently strong performance, the candidate's efforts will be regularly acknowledged and rewarded accordingly. In addition, they will play a key role within a welcoming and supportive environment that manages to create the right mix of professionalism and social enjoyment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- financial services
- investment accounting
- unit linked
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'