European Insurance Manager - Essex
A busy and exciting role has arisen within a professional global organisation based in Essex. They are looking to recruit an Insurance Manager to develop, communicate and implement the Insurance strategy across the business throughout Europe. Working closely with all areas of the business the role will enhance profitability of all insurance activities within Europe and to support broader sales, aftersales, brand and loyalty objectives.
- Develop, communicate and implement the businesses Insurance Strategy across Europe, ensuring alignment with Global Insurance Strategy whilst responding to the European competitive and regulatory environment.
- Develop programmes to support new industry initiatives including Usage Based Insurance (UBI) schemes.
- Negotiate successful arrangements and strategic alliances with insurance companies to deliver significant revenue and SVA to the Corporation through fee-based profits to the business.
- Provide support and oversight to ensure market compliance with appropriate external and internal legal guidance, Local regulatory requirements, Policy/Procedural requirements and assist with associated audit activity.
- Provide locations with expertise, advice and guidance in the development of new insurance programme initiatives, negotiation of local agreements, review of existing programmes ensuring optimal programme performance and profitability targets are met.
Successful candidates will need to have the following attributes:
- Insurance and/or Risk Management technical expertise
- Business, Marketing or Finance/Insurance degree
- Experience with the development, execution, launch and ongoing management of personal lines affinity insurance programmes
- Well-developed business acumen, an understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Working knowledge of insurance related regulatory and compliance matters
- Aptitude to take initiative, resolve issues, make informed decisions and drive for results
- Cultural awareness and ability to interface effectively with colleagues and external partners at varying levels of seniority, in different markets
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strength in written and verbal communications
- An ethos and history of Treating Customers Fairly
- Proactive attitude
- A willingness to undertake international travel, where necessary
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) professional qualifications and/or certifications
- Exposure to UBI schemes
- Experience with affinity and/or Automotive Insurance/Marketing schemes
An extremely competitive remuneration package is on offer along with an extensive Benefits scheme
For further information please contact Ella Britton
- Insurance Companies
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job