*readvertised due to change of spec
European Quality Director (QP) - Global and rapidly growing pharmaceutical company
This small but rapidly growing company has an urgent need for an experienced Quality Professional to join their team. Reporting the Global Head of Quality, your main responsibilities will include;
- QP Duties
- Keeping company 'Quality' operations aligned with core values and ethical practices.
- Ensure systems at European business (sites, CMOs and affiliates) are in synch with current regulations, customers' expectations and company quality standards.
- Be accountable for quality products and processes under the scope of the business.
- Raise early signals to risk of business continuity due to any quality issues. Provide direction on mitigation measures
- Providing leadership and support to Quality Mangers, QPs, associates and officers in UK & EU region .
Essential knowledge and experience;
- Quality professional with 8+ years of hands on experience (in a regulated pharma company) with increasing responsibility in Quality Assurance.
- Hands on experience implementing quality systems in a GxP environment, and direct experience with , MHRA and other health authority inspections.
- Extensive knowledge of EU GxP compliance regulations and industry practices, as well as WHO GMP requirements.
- Ability to absorb, digest, interpret, and relate detailed scientific, quality, and regulatory information.
In return you will be joining a well funded (they are part of a huge group), stable and rapidly growing company. They have an excellent pipeline of products and the future looks exciting and assured.
For more details please send your CV with a covering letter for immediate interview.