Our Client, a multi-national freight forwarder, they now have a vacancy for a European Road Freight Coordinatr at their location in Redditch, Worcestershire. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a company that is rapidly expanding and offers excellent progression within the business.
This position forms part of the existing Operations Team. It requires the jobholder to participate in the day road freight operations and all of the related administration. To build relationships with the Existing clients and deliver a high standard of customer care at all times.
Duties of the role:
* Managing the day to day export and import bookings of European road freight shipments.
* Raising job files and all of the appropriate paperwork.
* Processing the jobs utilising the Fast Freight software system.
* Extensive client liaison both written (email) and verbal (telephone).
* Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation.
* Internal liaison with the sales team assisting with quotations and service status information.
* Invoicing jobs on completion.
Experience / skills required
* European or UK Road freight operations experience.
* Customer service experience with the ability to build strong relations.
* Experience of calculating freight quotations.
* Negotiating skills to maximise gross profit.
* Strong organisational and administration skills and good IT Skills
£24,000 to £25,000
- Freight Forwarding
- road freight
- full loads
- UK transport
- part loads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'