Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a leading freight forwarder in the UK who are looking to recruit a European Freight Forwarder to join their office in Felixstowe.
- Deal with enquiries from clients
- Formulate rates and quoting
- Source the continental sub-contractors to be used
- Issue instructions and ensure jobs are collected and delivered on time
- Finalise files to accounts level
The successful candidate will be excellent at developing relationships with clients and will be confident enough to develop their own customers and follow up on self-generated sales and sales leads.
Experience in European Freight Forwarding is also a must.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job