My client, a Media Advertising based in Central London are currently recruiting for a European Financial Controller to join their growing head-office finance function.
You will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and will be accountable for managing the day to day activities of the finance function in London as well as operations in multiple European countries.
The position will include, but not limited to;
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts across multiple entities
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Review and analysis of financial reports, reporting any significant variances to budget to management on a timely basis
- Management of the company’s cash position, including ultimate responsibility for debtor collection and supplier payments, as well as payroll
- Management of the company’s statutory obligations throughout the UK and European subsidiaries including preparation of the statutory accounts alongside the external Company Accountants
- Preparation and filing of online VAT returns for all European businesses
- Managing the UK Management Accountant / Accounts Assistants in the UK and European offices
- Prepare weekly sales reports and submit to the Group FC
- Qualified ACA or International equivalent Accountant
- University degree in accounting/business
- 5+ years PQE
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller in the Media Industry
- Previous experience managing finance teams in the UK, Europe and Asia
- Experience reporting under IFRS
- Consolidation reporting experience
- Previous experience as a financial controller across various markets and across various subsidiaries
- Previous experience dealing with compliance / tax issues in markets outside the UK, including European market
- Previous experience with the Australian market
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Qualified Accountant looking for career progression in a hands-on role. Please note any applications that do not match the essential requirements criteria will not be considered.
Please note the closing date for applications will be the 11th April.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job